is a simple to use photo album generating tool. It uses Sprite
for templating, which is extremely simple to use.
FOW contains just two pages. This screenshot shows the first page which
contains options to add images and other options for images.
Below screenshot is the second page, containing output options. Select
the output directory & output styles.
This screenshot shows one of the output generated by FOW. This is a
lightbox style which was produced by Lokesh
Files - You need wxPython to compile and execute FOW.
executable - Unzip into a directory. Double click on fow.exe.
- One have to save the album before generating it. If album is saved
after generating, then it messes up the imagelist
- Preview image in the first page doesn't work properly
- Write more styles (especially SVG)
- Produce previews for all the styles
- Write online & offline help file
- Write a good web page
- Make Executable available
How can you help
- Help port to Linux/Mac
- Test FOW in different platform and report bugs
- This is my first wxPython/Python program. If you are a
developer, you can review the code and suggest better API/logic
- Suggest new features
- Write new, cool styles
- I'm new sourceforge itself. Still finding ways to do things. You can
help me in this regards as well.